Our approach to talking about business is to keep it real & grounded We only talk about tools and techniques that we’ve used and that we think you could reasonably use as well. We don’t shy away from the challenging (and interesting!) questions. How do we stay in integrity with our hearts while navigating the weird world of billing insurance? How do we balance our commitments to natural medicine and the power of our lineages with biomedical research and public health requirements? So many questions needing answers.
Whenever possible, we provide systemic understanding of the topic at hand, and give you tools that match the complexity of what you’re dealing with. And because Chinese medical symbolism is useful in all kinds of contexts, you’ll see us reference that information frequently. It’s evocative, it’s rooted in ancient wisdom, and it often helps to simplify concepts that would otherwise remain obscure.
Sometimes the best way to work through a sticky business issue is with the help of someone who has been through the same issues as you – and came out OK. 🙂 We are now offering a range of coaching options for holistic medicine & movement business owners at any phase of business. Learn more on the coaching page.
Recent articles in this topic
- Using the 5 acupuncture business systems to transform overwhelm
- The Executive System – The Fire Animating your Acupuncture Business
- The Facilities System – Nourishing Ground for your Acupuncture Practice
- The Operations System – The Living Nexus of your Successful Acupuncture Practice
- The marketing system – Unlocking a sustainable flow of ideal patients
- The Financial System – Breathing in, Breathing out