You’ve found the home of Eric Grey, MS, LAc and Amanda Barp, LMT, co-owners of both Watershed Wellness in Astoria, OR, and Whole Life Practitioner. We are partners in business as well as in life, and have worked tirelessly to understand the best way to run a holistic medicine business with integrity & joy.
- Learn more about Eric
- Learn more about Amanda (on our clinic website)
What is going on here?
We are passionate about helping Chinese medicine and other holistic medicine practitioners make a good living without sacrificing their integrity, their sense of life balance, or their vision of how the medicine should be practiced.
It is possible – we know because we’ve been doing just that for 13 years and counting!
Despite the fact that it is possible, that doesn’t mean it’s easy. The truth is that holistic medicine providers experience a lot of unique pressures, and end up having to balance a lot, without much support. Our education can be patchy, alumni services non-existent, and peer community hard to come by or sustain. We’re doing our best to combat that, using:
- Free education on our blog and upcoming podcast!
- Curated and protected online community (NO FACEBOOK!) where we offer more free education as well as forums where you can ask questions, engage in peer-to-peer support & more.
- Business coaching for people needing 1-on-1 support, including packages and one-off sessions.
- Coming in 2023 : Herbal consultations for providers struggling with difficult cases.
- Coming in 2023 : Online courses in Business, Practice Management, Medical Ethics, Classical Chinese Medical Philosophy & Chinese Herbalism.
If you would like to contact us, please use the form below
We will get back to you within 2 business days if a response is warranted. We do NOT accept guest posts at this time. Likewise, this is not an appropriate place to ask for medical advice, for you or a patient.
If you are a NUNM, Deepest Health, or Chinese Medicine Central student and want access to your previous course materials, get in touch and we’ll get you set up. If you do not receive a reply to your inquiry within 2 business days, assume your communication has been lost and try a different method to reach us.