After the first package
- People who have been through an introductory package have access to two options:
- Limited availability of one-off sessions as needed for $125/hour
- Ongoing support option
- 1 year buy-in : $1200 (100/month)
- Monthly 30m coaching call
- Monthly 60m group coaching call
- Ongoing access to regular communication channel and general community spaces
- Invite and 2 tickets to upcoming annual event in Astoria, OR
Specialized Add-On Sessions
All add-on sessions are available to existing coaching clients only. $125/hour.
Quickbooks, finance and operations consulting with Amanda Barp
This is more hands-on than traditional coaching and involves Amanda getting into your books with you and helping you understand your numbers. Inevitably in this process, she finds operational issues that can be addressed and is happy to do analysis and discussion of these matters.
We will discuss finance, especially if it is a pain point for you, in our coaching. What differentiates these sessions is that Amanda will actually get into your books and show you how things work, and how to find the information you need.
Note well that Amanda is not an accountant, nor any other financial professional, but instead is seeking to help you with basic literacy, cash flow and budget setup/analysis, process management and how finance integrates with the other systems of your business
Productivity and executive consulting with Eric Grey
Executive system matters – those related to you as owner and guide of your business – are of course addressed during normal coaching. However, some clients want more hands-on and in-depth work in this area. This is particularly good for people who are feeling overwhelmed by managing everything, and who are finding themselves miss appointments, not meet obligations or mismanage the business in some way.